ALL STUDENT Registration:
August 5 & 6 - 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Pine Tree High School Cafeteria, 900 Northwest Drive
Families who were unable to attend those dates, must register on campus prior to the first day of school.
Pine Tree students who finished the 2013-2014 school year at a Pine Tree campus:
A parent or legal guardian must register the student.
A picture identification of the parent/legal guardian must be shown.
One Proof of Residency must be presented at the time of registration. Students will not be allowed to register without this documentation.
NOTE: Any of the following Proof of Residency Documents are accepted:
* A current lease agreement with all residents of the address listed.
* A current utility bill (electric, gas, water only) …. No cell phone or telephone bills will be accepted. The bill cannot be dated more than (30) days prior to the registration date.
* A current year PTISD Property Tax Statement.
All students who did NOT finish the 2013-2014 school year at a Pine Tree campus must bring the following:
* Parent/Guardian, Picture Identification and Residency (Same as above)
* Birth certificate
* Immunization records
* Most recent report card or transcripts
JUNIOR HIGH MEET THE TEACHER
Thursday, August, 21st.
Seventh grade: 8:00 to 10:15
Eight grade: 10:00 to 12:15
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
Monday, August 25th